Refund Policy


Cancellation / Refund Policy


1. Once booking is made, the client will be required to pay 30% of the quoted fee for the entire service, and the other 70% will be paid right after the Handyman services end. On instances when a client wants to reschedule a booked Handyman service, he should provide the company with a 2 hour notice before the services begin. If the Company office is not notified in time, we will not give a refunds of any sort of the deposit that the client has already paid in advance

2. All Services is open for complaints and claims from clients. However, we stand firm that we should be informed about such claims and complaints within 24 hours after the completion of the Handyman service. Once we decide that these claims are reality-based, we will send back our team of Handyman to re-do the Handyman task, to the satisfaction of the client. We do not provide refunds of any sort, whether or not the client allows us to send back our Handyman to re-do the job free of charges.

Rescheduling / Cancellation Policy

1. Any cancellations and rescheduling of visit can be made not later than 2 hours’ before of the booked visit. It is further understood that if the Customer will fail appear or will not make the access to the property , or will not cancel, or will not reschedule an appointment 2 hours’ before of the booked visit, the 30% deposit is not refundable

Refund Policy

1. Any cancellations of visit in 2 hours’ before of the booked visit , the full deposit will be refundable, in the same form in which it was paid in.

2. It is further understood that if the Handyman fail to attend, or cancel/reschedule of the booked visit, Customer have right to cancel of the Services and a refund 30% of the deposit, in the same form in which it was paid in.